If you don't have the time, the energy, or the angelic children you think you should have to make regular visits to art galleries, I have a solution for you! I've found an amazing online art gallery where we have been ogling over the amazing, beautiful paintings of William Bouguereau , arguably the best human body painter of all time. His paintings of young girls and mothers admiring their children are so touching. I want to own them all! What I love about this site is that you can download high resolution .jpgs of the paintings which would be wonderful to print out for children's art studies. I'd like to buy a box of canvas printer paper and rotate prints in a few frames around our home, changing them out on a regular basis.
Enjoy your trip to the online art gallery. Make sure you tell me which ones are your favorites!
