Thank you to everyone who participated in the Garden Party. I found a lot of wonderful new blogs that I plan to add to my regular reading!
Keep those gardens growing!

How does YOUR garden grow? Would you like to show the blogging world the fruits of your labor? Would you like to take us on a virtual tour?
Let's have a Garden Party in the blogosphere! Show me your summer garden--vegetable, herb, flower, container, or weed--and I'll show you mine. Leave a comment when you've posted your photos, link back here on your blog, and I'll list you in this Garden Party Tour post, which I'll keep at the top of Today's Lessons until August 15th.
I'm looking forward to seeing your gardens!
*Feel free to use the banner on your blog.
The Gardens
- Anne over at Backyard Treasures has her garden photos up! Be sure to take time to visit the rest of her blog, not just the garden photos. She has wonderful recipes and homesteading ideas as well as unique garden projects, like Rhubarb Leaf Stepping Stones. Thanks, Anne!
- Anne has added more photos to her garden tour.
- The fine and talented Impromptu-Mom over at Confessions of a Happy Housewife has posted her LOVELY garden photos. ;-)
- One of my favorite bloggers, Randi, at I Have to Say, has posted photos of her and her daughter's gardening projects.
- I am having SUCH a blast getting to know people through this Garden Party! For instance, Farmgirl left a comment on one of my posts that she has an entire site devoted to her gardening adventures. Her site, In My Kitchen Garden, is delightfully written, wonderfully photographed, educational, humorous and inspiring and features little snippets she calls "realizations of the day." Her other blog is titled Farmgirl Fare and is filled to the brim with beautiful farm photos and food fixations.
- Marie from Things We Said Today is such a hoot. She posted photos of her garden, which she says she's posting "In the spirit of making everyone else feel good about themselves." Thanks for posting, Marie!
- Marie's daughter, however, has quite a green little thumb. You go, girl!
- You simply HAVE to see the photos that Joanna over at Floats, Knits and Purls put up. Oh. My. Goodness. The photo of her tomatoes nearly brought tears to my eyes! She captured a beautiful shot of her tomatoes after a rain. Absolutely lovely. Reminds me just how good it is to appreciate the simple things. Thank you, Joanna, for sharing your breathtaking pictures.
- Christian, over at Life. Allergies. Food. Recipes posted a picture of her cherry tomato in a pot in her little "city garden." You don't have to live in the country to grow your own foods! Thanks, Christian.
- Amy from Playing in the Dirt, a reader from Ontario, Canada, has posted pictures on her site and on her flickr account (over 100 photos!) of her lovely garden, which includes PEANUTS! What? I didn't know you could grow PEANUTS in Canada! Educate me!
- Cheryl, another Canadian reader, from Free Range Living, posted her gorgeous photos, too. She has others scattered throughout her blog, so be sure to take some time reading. Her photos are beautiful, and her posts make me want to go eat something healthy. Make sure to leave her some comments. We bloggers love readers, ya know.
- Wow! Carol, from May Dreams Garden, has posted a "before and after" picture of her garden plot--one photo from early Spring and one from now, at the peak. Go take a look. It's amazing! I love the deep beds, and hope to make use of those again myself someday.
- Oh MY! A MAN! Mick has posted his photos of his garden plots. Nice use of bricks for the deep beds.
- And my photos are down below. Scroll, scroll, scroll!
