Got this one from Kate over at The Tate School.
1) Five Minutes to yourself. How would you spend them ideally?
I think how I do spend them and how I think I would spend them would be two different things. Usually, I do spend them sitting in front of the computer. How sad. But recently, I've been stealing moments down at our cabin, generally putzing around, enjoying the quiet, eating raspberries, looking at Country Living and Country Home magazines, and reading snippets from various books.
2) Five Dollars to spend right now. How or where would you spend it?
A trip to our local thrift store for books and home stuff. Or, if there's a new magazine on the racks, I might buy that if there were nothing at the thrift store I wanted.
3) Five Items in your house you could part with right now?
* The television. Before our last house concert, we moved it into the computer room and it didn't come back out. After a month, I said, "Let's just get rid of it." We moved it to the in-law suite in the basement, but I'd rather it just be gone.
*Three rats. We have five, but I'd just like to have two. Want 'em? They're loads of fun!
*The quilt rack. I bought this great oak quilt rack at a furniture store years ago, but it's never been anything but in the way. I'll probably take it down to the cabin or give it away.
*Half the clothes in my closet. I shop thrift stores and clearance racks, so some of the things I bring home end up being a bit less desireable than I thought they'd be, for one reason or another. Some are just hopelessly out of style, though I try to stick with classic stuff.
*My garden. A lot of those things need to be yanked out and thrown to the goats. When I have time.
4) Five Items in your house you absolutely, positively could never part with?
* My dog
* My food processor (I feel a little funny writing this just after I wrote "My dog.")
* My mixer
* My book collection
* My photos
5) Five Words you love?
* "Let's go out."
* "What can I do to help?"
* "All done, Mom."
* "Yes."
* "I have good news!"
You're it! Let me know if you do this one.
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
