One of them is Rhapsody.
Rhapsody is a 100% legal digital jukebox that can be totally customized to your musical interests. I've totally loved it. I use it to play my favorite stuff, to find the stuff I used to listen to as a child, and to listen to our daily classical music. I have increasingly become attached to my Rhapsody account.
I love it even more today.
I found one of my VERY FAVORITE artists on Rhapsody. I searched for him just on a whim, and there he was. So cool!
If you've never heard Jake Armerding, you should really very definitely listen to him right now. He's so totally awesome.
What I'm Hearing:
"Rome" - jake armerding
"Ithaca" - jake armerding
"Company Town" - jake armerding
"Place I Know" - jake armerding *Probably my favorite, or a close tie with Rome.
"Nevermind" - jake armerding
"Color You In" - jake armerding
"Jessica" - jake armerding
"Belong to Me" - jake armerding
"(don't Be My) Anything Today" - jake armerding
"Caged Bird" - jake armerding
"Loner" - jake armerding
"Lullaby in E Minor" - jake armerding
To listen, just click this link and Rhapsody will start playing the playlist automatically. If you don't have Rhapsody, you will be directed to a website where you can download it.
To hear the playlist in its full-length glory, you will need to be a subscriber. If you aren't a subscriber, they have a free trial.
