You can read here to see the original post and find out why I'm answering these questions.
From lovedesign:
1. What's your favorite animal?
Probably a dog. Not very original, I know, but dogs are so cool. Of course, I've never met a monkey, but if I had, that would probably be my favorite. I've always wanted a monkey.
2. What's your favorite season and why?
I think it's a toss-up between Spring and Fall. I love Spring because I can start growing stuff. I love Fall because the colors are so warm and gorgeous. Then again, I love Winter because I'm a Christmas freak. And I love Summer because it's a great time to learn stuff with the kids. Wow. That was so extremely helpful, wasn't it?
3. If you had one entire day and had to spend it alone... what would you do?
Uh...HAD to spend it alone??? Don't you mean GOT to spend it alone? ;-)
I think I would hit just about every yummy yarn store I could find, and then a few pottery and antique shops, and then the bookstore. I'd probably hit T.J. Maxx, Marshalls and Steinmart, too. I would go and visit one of my favorite friends (but then I wouldn't be alone anymore...hmmm), eat at Panera Bread, see a movie, and then go home to do some whimming. "Whimming" is when you just do anything you feel like doing, whether it's eBaying, baking, blogging, messing with pictures in Elements, cooking a gourment meal, knitting, reading or soaking in the tub. :-)
******************************************************************************************
From Reverend Mommy:
1. What moment in your life would you like to live over and change?
Each child's birth. I would take more photos, journal about it, and pay closer attention.
2. How is your faith different than other people's?
I saw a sign today that said, "Thank God for what hasn't happened to you!" I guess my faith differs in that I don't really think that God punishes us, but that things happen for a reason. I think that there are consequences to our actions and that there are certain bad things that happen in our lives because of those consequences, whether the actions were our own or someone else's. I also don't feel that we have to go around converting people all day. I believe that we are to preach the gospel daily, with our lives, and do it as we go into all of the world. Finally, I think that tithing to a church is off the mark. Scripture says that we are to give to the widows and the orphans. I think that's probably the exception in most churches rather than the rule.
3. If you were part of dinner, would you be salad, main course or dessert?
I'd probably be the salad, kind of a bunch of stuff mixed together and tossed around. It's the thing that's best for you, but you probably wouldn't just choose it. It's fresh, light, and green. :-) How's that? HA!
