Yesterday, no joke, we spent almost the entire day reading.When I got up in the morning, I knew that I wouldn't have the energy to get anything done, so I invited all of my kids into my bed and told them to bring a book. I went back and forth between blogging, reading blogs, reading Inkheart by Cornelia Funke and listening to each kid tell me something about their book or project. Houdin read Left Behind, and Bard read...something. Bard, what did you read? Monet spent most of the day working on his typing skills by playing JumpStart Typing. Sweetheart and The Baby spent the day playing dollies and making beds for the kitty, which the kitty obviously loved very much. We closed the day by reading Mandy aloud. When I announced that it was time to read, The Baby (who just turned two) yelled out, "Mandy!" I read until I was hoarse and I coughed all night long. Blech
I'm thinking about reading Inkheart aloud next. I have so many books that I want to read aloud. Perhaps we should just read all day every day?
Pray for my husband, Bo. He hurt his neck loading bottled water for a customer yesterday and was in a great amount of pain all night. He hopes to see the chiropractor today.
